What a week it has been! At the beginning of last week, there was a production incident that resulted in a 'drop everything' situation to fix the issue. We had to identify the root cause, fix the problem, do the necessary redeploys and work towards a late (or early depending on what you think) weekend deploy.
Getting back on track!
Ok, all the plans from last week will be moving to this week. So it will be a bit of catch up for everyone.
What went well last week?
- Even when I wasn't feeling so well, I still try to close off my Apple Watch Rings (to get a small / minimum amount) of activity.
- There was a lot of fire fighting last week, and it makes the days go by quickly.
- The kid's chore board has been ressurrected!
What didn't go well?
- Didn't find any time to tackle any of my own projects last week. I didn't even realize that I dropped off until my weekly review.
- By the end of the week, I really didn't want to be in my office and found myself avoiding it.