A week off goes by pretty quick. It was a great. Even when we couldn't really travel, we kept to ourselves and explored our own back yard in British Columbia.
Look! I actually put a lot more thought on it this week.
Last week, I set out to get some errands done. I have two key ones that I didn't get done. I will have to backlog those two items for a bit as they require a bit more research and time.
What is up for this week?
- Testing out an updated way to run my bike workouts. I want to give this a good try, and then decide if this is a feasible (more cost effective way to do these bike workouts). (Do 3 one hour bike workouts on the new method)
- This week at work will be focusing on some transition. 80% of the tasks this week, requires deep thought so I really have to be less reactive and more thoughtful with moving forward. (Prepare a proposal, finish 4 key close off 'admin' activities)
- Do some clean up on my business automation scripts. Nothing much to say, this is just part of the daily operations. (Update 1 Ruby automation script that is using an old deprecated library)
- Finish writing some backup scripts. I had a bit of a scare this last week when I had to rebuild one of my servers but the backups made it really seamless (even if I didn't pre-test out the process). (Finish writing 2 server backup scripts).
- Start the front garden clean up (let's leave this one on the vague side, as this requires some reading to find out what the logical next steps are).