I've been googling a lot and I noticed that there is such a thing as post-project depression. Humm, interesting.
Testing out an updated way to run my bike workouts. I want to give this a good try, and then decide if this is a feasible (more cost effective way to do these bike workouts). (Do 3 one hour bike workouts on the new method)
- This week at work will be focusing on some transition. 80% of the tasks this week, requires deep thought so I really have to be less reactive and more thoughtful with moving forward. (Prepare a proposal,
finish 4 key close off 'admin' activities)
- Do some clean up on my business automation scripts. Nothing much to say, this is just part of the daily operations. (Update 1 Ruby automation script that is using an old deprecated library)
Finish writing some backup scripts. I had a bit of a scare this last week when I had to rebuild one of my servers but the backups made it really seamless (even if I didn't pre-test out the process). (Finish writing 2 server backup scripts).
- Start the front garden clean up (let's leave this one on the vague side, as this requires some reading to find out what the logical next steps are).
Ok, I didn't quite get to some stuff on my list so this week.
- Garden when it doesn't rain.
- While I didn't clean up that deprecated library, I did end up reading the old code. I'll clean that up.
- Transition isn't quite finished; so that will be most of the focus this week (thank god that it is a short week).
- This week will be a lot of administrative work. Unfinished tutorials, performance plans and a lot of documentation clean up that needs to be done by Wednesday.
- I want to get my 3d printer calibrated better so I can print this game that I bought called Tippi Tree. I did a few test prints, and the pieces didn't quite fit super well.
- Clean up the office and the downstairs suite.
04 Apr 2021