I have no excuse. The last week was a bit all over the place for me. I've been productively procrastinating so a lot of stuff gone done but nothing from the actual "prioritized" list. Be better Ritchie.
Ok, I didn't quite get to some stuff on my list so this week.
- Garden when it doesn't rain.
- While I didn't clean up that deprecated library, I did end up reading the old code. I'll clean that up.
Transition isn't quite finished; so that will be most of the focus this week (thank god that it is a short week). This week will be a lot of administrative work. Unfinished tutorials, performance plans and a lot of documentation clean up that needs to be done by Wednesday.
- I want to get my 3d printer calibrated better so I can print this game that I bought called Tippi Tree. I did a few test prints, and the pieces didn't quite fit super well.
Clean up the officeand the downstairs suite.
So the deprecated library might not be a big issue (at this point), I'm going to move out out of the prioritized list.
- Start the garden work!
- Clear the downstairs suite of my "stuff".
- Do some improvements on the home server setup
- Calibrate the 3D printer
- Evaluate Notion for my PKM system (should I stay with Obsidian)